Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

dlm dilema..huhu...

alhamdulillah,i've just completed my dip in last november,now i'm waiting to apply for my degree..insya Allah..the problem is,i heard from my friend(her lecturer told her about this matter) that,next year our government want to standardize the entry for next year to' ipta' that will be on next semptember instead of july..huhu..i'm also already check in 'upu ' website..but i don't know whether it will involve all 'ipta'...i'm quite frustrated with this because its too late...i need to wait about 10 month...that's a long time ...hmm...maybe i need to work..but i'm not sure if i'm work in a retail pharmacy,they will pay my salary according to my dip or not,becoz most of retail pharmacy just take spm leaver,except if i'm working in private hosp..my salary will be around RM1300 and above(plus allowance )..i don't mind about this too much as well as i'm working in my field..before this,i'm just think that i want to stay at my house ,helping my mother with her household chores,accompany my mother,take a look after my niece(at nilai) and practice  driving...if it is till next september,it will be too long to wait...and i'm getting older...ya Allah,i need to be patient,i need to be strong,i know You know what is the best for me...

p/s:saje tulis dlm english coz da lama x speacking nh walaupn bnyk grammar mistake..,,nak kena practice b4 interview..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...